Dave Winchester Mini Quad Concave PP Bodyboard (COMING SOON)
VS Dave Winchester PP Mini Quad Concave Bodyboard
Dave Winchester is famous for his powerful and explosive way that he rides waves, and he has refined his template over the years to advance this style of surfing. The Winchester template is our most versatile curve as it is slightly wider through the Wide Point which gives the rider a chance to site higher on their board and therefore gain more speed which can then be used for big airs or deep tube rides, which are two things that Winny excels at. The Kinetic PP core with the CFT stringer combine to create a dynamic, all purpose board. And this year, we have made the Winchester Kinetic even better by adding the Winny Traxion Line Contour for extra grip and value.
- CORE- 1.9 lb PP Ultra Kinetic Core™ (K19) - delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process.
- CONCAVE: X4 MiniQuad takes the key design factors of our groundbreaking full-length QuadConcave and shrinks it down, focusing on the back half of the board. Starting below the wide-point, the X4 essentially splits the hull in two, combining the glide and flow of a flat bottom with the drive and directional control of the QuadConcave. The X4 MiniQuad is designed to excel in small to medium size surf and for quicker transitions closer to the pocket of the wave. The Quad Concave is precision shaped on our custom built AKU CNC shaping machine. The AKU gives us the ability to design progressive channel and concave set-ups with incredible accuracy and consistency previously not possible by hand shaping.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom w/ MESH- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- 1X CFT Stringer- A high-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rod placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- CRESCENT TAIL w/ tail piece - Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive, crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the pro team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- BULL GRIPS™- Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. Now with a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- DOUBLE RAILS- Double rails gives extra strength to the boards edge, This helps to give the board durability and a bit more speed. If you are looking for a better board always make sure it has double rails.
- Dave Winchester aka Winny Signature Deck Contours and Template
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.