Winchester Quantum WIFLY V2 + Grip Tech Bodyboard
VS Dave Winchester Quantum WIFLY V2 + grip tech Bodyboard
UNRIVALED SPEED. UNMATCHED RECOIL. UNBELIEVABLE CONTROL.
The all-new Quantum Series has been designed for the advanced rider and represents the pinnacle in advanced bodyboard design. We started with the dynamic loading principals of PFS-T and reconfigured the QuadConcave to match the tapered beam orientation. The result is the fastest board we’ve ever tested.
PFS-T - Dual Divinycell PFS beams feature 1° of toe-in from tail to nose. This effectively positions the beams in-line with the leading hand, elbow and hip for optimal dynamic loading, resulting in enhanced flexion recoil and projection.
TAPERED QUAD CONCAVE - The new tapered QuadConcave is shaped with custom-built Aku CNC precision. The angled taper follows the PFS-T beam orientation, creating hydrodynamic lift through the tail for lightning fast board speed and enables quicker release out of turns without sacrificing edge control.
- Core- PFST-PP
- Slick- Surlyn slick
- React Mesh: Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Tail- The WIFLY V2 tail is a progressive tail design incorporating the hydrodynamic flow from the Quad Concave for more positive traction during bottom turns and lip drives. The aggressive Deep V tail's slightly shorter rails & the angled point from the tip of the tail to rails allows for better release and works in conjunction with the Quad Concave to release in tight spins & pocket moves. In the testing phase it was found that the Deep V removed a lot of volume from the tail area, so to compensate for the reduced volume there is an added 1/2” to length without changing nose, wide-point and tail widths. So if you ride a 41.5” in crescent tail you will ride a 42” in the WiFly V2.
- Tapered Quad Concave
- 1 X Carbon Fibre/ CFTLightweight filament wound carbon composite rod offering rigidity and durability.
- Grip Tech- Thermo-formed textured grips promote enhanced wax buildup for improved hand traction.
- Nose bulbs- A slightly raised area of foam on the nose of the board which create a comfortable spot to grip the nose.
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.
This design is meant to be ridden 1/2” longer than a normal board. If you normally ride a 41.5”, you ride a 42” WiFly V2. On the WiFly V2 the tail is extended to give more volume. The extended 1/2” length is vitally important to how this board performs.
Available sizes for VS Winchester Quantum WiFly V2 Bodyboard: (order half size up)