- Pierre-Louis Costes’ cuff is definitely the best option if you looking for comfort, especially if you’re not wearing a wetsuit. His exclusive StretchFit® and wide neoprene cuff provide you with utmost comfort and maintain at all time and will enable you to avoid bruises.
- Tristan Roberts, on the other hand has a thinner cuff with some very strong grip on the inside part. We recommend to use it if you’re wearing a wetsuit and are looking for a strong maintain on the arm without having to tighten it too much.
- Deluxe Wrist Cuff: inspired by Tristan Roberts’ signature but adapted to the wrist. It features the same inside grip.
The Pride Costes biceps leash is the first stretch fit leash. Super comfortable on your arm with or without a wetsuit! The biceps cuff is designed in an ergonomic way. This is done with a 5mm Neoprene lycra finish. The Stretchfit technology allows a more precise and comfortable fit. This is a special elastic band between the webbing and the velcro strap.Features:
- 7mm Urethane Cord
- Double Stainless Steel Swivels
- Double Pride Pin System, which will allow you to customize this leash with any other part of the range and replace any parts with Double PPS spare parts!
Pride Leash guide