Pierre Louis Costes Answer PP+ SDC Bodyboard
Pride Bodyboards Pierre Louis Costes The Answer PP+ SDC
The Prince’s Magic Carpet – a ride in its own league. You can describe this weapon in three easy words; clean, sharp and aggressive. The brain child of one of bodyboarding’s most recognized figures, Pierre Louis Costes, The Answer contains a template designed for power surfing. Equipped with Single to Double concave for Maximum speed.
- Pierre Louis Costes Signature Template
- Core- POLYPROPYLENE (PP)
- SDC SYSTEM- Line Contour Deck- read below for more details.
- 2X CFT STRINGERS- High-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rods placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- Parallel Channels
- CRESCENT TAIL- The clipped crescent tail is the most popular crescent tail option. This tail will perform when driving, turning, carving and releasing. Clipping the tail allows the rider to maximize their drive and maintain control through the outer concaves and clipped areas.
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- Line Contour Deck