Nexus Mini Quad Concave PP
NMD NEXUS MINI QUAD CONCAVE w/ GRIPTECH
- Core- PFST-PP
- Slick- Surlyn slick
Mini 4x Quad Concave - MiniQuad takes the key design factors of NMD's groundbreaking full-length Quad Concave and shrinks it down, focusing on the back half of the board. Starting below the wide-point, the quad concave essentially splits the hull in two, combining the glide and flow of a flat bottom with the drive and directional control of the Quad Concave. The MiniQuad is designed to excel in small to medium size surf and for quicker transitions closer to the pocket of the wave.
The Quad Concave is precision shaped on our custom built AKU CNC shaping machine.
The AKU gives us the ability to design progressive channel and concave set-ups with incredible accuracy and consistency previously not possible by hand shaping.
- React Mesh: Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Deck- Wavecushion 8lb PE Deck w/ Q12 Backing
- Tail- Crescent
- 1 X Carbon Fibre/ CFT Lightweight filament wound carbon composite rod offering rigidity and durability.
- Grip Tech- Thermo-formed textured grips promote enhanced wax buildup for improved hand traction.
- Nose bulbs: A slightly raised area of foam on the nose of the board which create a comfortable spot to grip the nose.
- Double Rails
- Nose and Tail Guards
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.