MS Viper Swim Fins (Multiple Colors)
Mike Stewart VIPERS feature:
- Wider, shorter blade design for quick acceleration.
- Beveled sidewalls improve control.
- Delta tail design; which I have found to enhance control and minimize drag.
- Maximum foot pocket drainage eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.
- Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet won’t snag on coral or sharp objects.
- All VIPER surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.
- All VIPER surfing fins are made of superior 100% natural rubber compounds.
- Boxed in a sturdy recycled cardboard and printed with soy base ink.
Yellow Dot MS Vipers are made with a stiff rubber compound
All other colors are made with a softer rubber compound
- XS (m 3-4 / w 4.5-5)
- S (m 4-6 / w 6-7.5)
- M (m 7-8 / w 8-9.5)
- ML (m 8-10 / w 10-11.5)
- L (m 10-11 / w 11-12.5)
- XL (m 11-13 / w 13-14.5)
- XXL (m 14-15 / w 15-16)