Rising Bull Bodyboard
Empire Rising Bull Bodyboard
RE-STOCKING SPRING 2023
Empire brings you the Rising Bull bodyboard. It is a fantastic beginner/intermediate board for riders who are looking for a board to get them to the next level. Made with PE core and 1x Stringer, it will give you some flex for when maximum control of the board is needed. It also features a great universal template which will allow you to ride it in both the prone and DK positions.
- POLYETHYLENE (PE) CORE- The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
- Wavecushion PE Deck- Non-crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- 1X EXT STRINGER- High-strength, epoxy fiber tubes for increased stiffness and board life.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS- Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Lose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Pro Team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- HDPE WAVESLICK - High-Density Polyethylene Slick bottom.
- Double Rails
Manufactured in Indonesia at Broady Indonesia, home of the best shapers in the world and the leader of Bodyboard Quality and Technology.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection. CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish. Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control. Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. They now feature a new, curved contour for an even better handle.