VS Dave Winchester Quantum WIFLY V2 Bodyboard
PRE BOOK now for an Oct. delivery! (PRE BOOK IS CLOSED-SOLD OUT.)
UNRIVALED SPEED. UNMATCHED RECOIL. UNBELIEVABLE CONTROL.
The all-new Quantum Series has been designed for the advanced rider and represents the pinnacle in advanced bodyboard design. We started with the dynamic loading principals of PFS-T and reconfigured the QuadConcave to match the tapered beam orientation. The result is the fastest board we’ve ever tested.
Dual Divinycell PFS beams feature 1° of toe-in from tail to nose. This effectively positions the beams in-line with the leading hand, elbow and hip for optimal dynamic loading, resulting in enhanced flexion recoil and projection.
The new tapered QuadConcave is shaped with custom-built Aku CNC precision. The angled taper follows the PFS-T beam orientation, creating hydrodynamic lift through the tail for lightning fast board speed and enables quicker release out of turns without sacrificing edge control.
- Core- PFST-PP
- Slick- Surlyn slick
- React Mesh: Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Tail- Deep V Tail
- Tapered Quad Concave
- Deck Contours
- Single Stringer
- Nose bulbs
- Quantum Surlyn Deck Logo: The insert logos are die-cut from Surlyn slick skin and set in place into the NXLPE deck sheet. When heat laminate a 1.5mm IXPP backing to the underside of the deck sheet, via our proprietary heat activated bonding film, which creates a waterproof membrane between the deck skin and the core.
This design is meant to be ridden 1/2” longer than a normal board. If you normally ride a 41.5”, you ride a 42” WiFly V2. On the WiFly V2 the tail is extended to give more volume. The extended 1/2” length is vitally important to how this board performs.
Available sizes for VS Winchester Quantum WiFly V2 Bodyboard: (order half size up)
Plug Drilling Guidelines for Quantum Series
- Do not to drill the leash plug hole through the VS surlyn deck logo.
- Do not pick or press the edges of the VS deck logo.
- Do not over-tighten the leash plug as this may over-depress the deck skin and warp, bend or deform the VS deck logo.
- Do not dill the leash plug hole too close to the insert logo as this may cause the leash plug to warp, bend or deform the VS deck logo.