VS Dave Winchester PP Quad ISS Bodyboard
Dave Winchester is famous for his powerful and explosive way that he rides waves, and he has refined his template over the years to advance this style of surfing. The Winchester template is our most versatile curve as it is slightly wider through the Wide Point which gives the rider a chance to site higher on their board and therefore gain more speed which can then be used for big airs or deep tube rides, which are two things that Winny excels at. The Kinetic PPTM core with CFTTM stringer combine to create a dynamic, all purpose board. And this year, we have made the Winchester Kinetic even better by adding the Winny Traxion Line Contour for extra grip and value.
- KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive, crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the pro team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- ISS Stringer System- Interchangeable Stringer System™ revolutionizes bodyboarding by giving the rider the freedom to fine tune the flex of their board to better suit the wave and water conditions. Using patented ‘load and lock’ technology, ISS® stringers are inserted and removed with the turn of a key. The ISS® range of stringers utilize the latest in composite construction and manufacturing technology to create a quiver of shafts that covers virtually the full spectrum of a riders flex requirement. (Board comes with one standard flex stringer, additional flex's sold separately)
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Quad Concave-A revolution in bodyboard design, the fluid dynamic configuration of the QuadConcave delivers unrivaled response through the tube and electric board speed down the line.
- Winchester Deck Line Contours