Pride Bodyboards Lewy Finnegan Guru Radial Flex SDC presents A legendary board for a legendary Aussie man, the Guru was designed to be as versatile as Lewy Finnegan; without compromise.
Re-Stocking sizes 41" and 42" April 2021 - PRE ORDER yours now for an April delivery.
Pre-Order means, pay for it now and we will ship it to you once it arrives to our warehouse. ETA is the week of April 5th. We have limited numbers available so once preorder shows sold out all numbers have been accounted for.
- Lewy Finnegans Signature Template
- Core- POLYPROPYLENE (PP) Radial Flex- read below for more details.
- SDC SYSTEM- Line Contour Deck- read below for more details.
- 1X CFT STRINGER- A high-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rod placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- Parallel Channels
CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive.