Pride Bodyboards Pierre Louis Costes Answer PP ISS
Speed and adaptability. This perfectly describes the Pride Answer ISS bodyboard. With this board, waves will no longer hold any secrets for you. Its stretched shape confers maximum speed for you, disciplined bodyboarders. The ISS®technology coupled with PP and mesh allows to change stringers based on the conditions: type of waves, water temperature, the board state. Includes an ISS® standard stringer.
- Pierre Louis Costes Signature Template
- KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- NXLPE WAVECUSHION Deck- 8lb Non-Crosslink Polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- ISS Stringer System- Interchangeable Stringer System™ revolutionizes bodyboarding by giving the rider the freedom to fine tune the flex of their board to better suit the wave and water conditions. Using patented ‘load and lock’ technology, ISS® stringers are inserted and removed with the turn of a key. The ISS® range of stringers utilize the latest in composite construction and manufacturing technology to create a quiver of shafts that covers virtually the full spectrum of a riders flex requirement. (Board comes with one standard flex stringer, additional flex's sold separately)
- REACT MESH- Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Lose and responsive, Crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the Pro Team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- 55/45 Rails- A great all around design for the most type of waves and riding styles. The rails are the side edges of the board. There are two parts, the rail which is the lower proportion of the edge and the chine which is the part that wraps around onto the deck.
- Parallel Channels
- Nose Bulbs
- Line Contour Deck