NMD Ben Player Kinetic PP Contour Bodyboard
Three time world champion Ben Player brings you his signature range. A man who has excelled in the competition scene is also recognized as one of the best free-surfers in the world. Ben demands only the very best from his board and continues to refine the template, curves and features of all the boards in his range. You can be sure you're riding world champion stock when you pick up an NMD Ben Player.
Re-Stocking 41.5" and 42.5" early June 2021!
- KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- 2X CFT STRINGERS- A high-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rod placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS- Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
- DOUBLE RAILS- Double rails gives extra strength to the boards edge, This helps to give the board durability and a bit more speed. If you are looking for a better board always make sure it has double rails.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- BULL GRIPS™- Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. Now with a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- Bat Tail -The protruding bulb increases the boards planning surface at the tail area for down the line speed with wings that lock the tail in throughout the turn. Machine rounded for rider comfort. Bat Tails are looser which provides you less control, but makes it easier to do 360 spinners.
- Deck Contours
- Buzz Tech Lamination