Empire Swerve PP Bat Tail Bodyboard
This is a jack of all trades kind of board. The Swerve is ready for action in any conditions with its versatile template. You can jump up on the knee and bash a section or fling yourself out of that big dreamy bowl. This is the perfect board, it's not too narrow, not too wide, but just right. It boasts a high wide point allowing for adjustments while riding drop knee and won’t lock you in too tight while riding prone. Slick Mesh combined with 1x stringer will give you that perfect amount of flex inside those critical sections while the Graduated Channel system will ensure you stay locked in when you set your line. This board can handle anything you are crazy enough to slide it into. Your everyday go-to board is waiting for you!
Pre-Book now for an October Delivery!
- KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- NXLPE WAVECUSHION (Deck Material) - 8lb non-crosslink polyethylene outer skins. The premier skin for high performance bodyboarding.
- FULL DECK CONTOUR
- HDPE WAVESLICK - High-Density Polyethylene Slick bottom.
- Gull Wing TAIL- An old school bat wing tail, the most relaxed of the bat tail style. The protruding bulbs increases the boards planning surface at the tail area for down the line speed with wings that lock the tail in throughout the turn. Machine rounded for rider comfort. The Gull Wing Tail still gives you the looser ride but a little more control than the traditional Bat Tail, still making it easier to do 360 spinner, just with a bit more control.
- 1X CFT STRINGER- High-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- REACT MESH- Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- BULL GRIPS™- Die-cut foam bulbs are positioned at each corner of the nose to enhance finger grip. Now with a new, curved contour for an even better handle.
- GRADUATED CHANNELS- Graduated Channels increase the surface area of the boards slick bottom and channels that laminar flow along the rail/ hull for positive edge control.
Buzz-Tech process hot air lamination system thermo-fuses the outer skins to the core with calibrated pre and post-set rocker tension for optimum board recoil and projection. CAD designed templates precision cut with CNC shaping machines for superior accuracy and consistency. Skilled craftsmen sand, trim, rail and roll each and every board for a high quality finish.
Follow Empire on instagram to see it in action or share w/ us your action - @empireboards