The Pride Spartan Bodyboard is designed for the bigger riders that need a little extra float. The shape of the SPARTAN is essential for a board that “pushes back” and drives through turns. A generously proportioned board, we packed volume into an high performance inspired classic crescent tail board to get maximum paddling and performance results. The PP core combined with two carbon fibre stringers generates incredible speed in small stuff, yet maintains the essential responsiveness for quick direction changes in the pocket.
- Thicker KINETIC CORE™ (PP)- To offer the rider maximum buoyancy and rigidity. Constructed from premium grade 1.9 lb density Arpro Polypropylene resins, Kinetic Core™ delivers amazing projection and response as a result of high pressure cell-fusion created during the blank manufacturing process. Kinetic Core is a warm water core available in various reinforcement configurations, each tuned for specific wave conditions.
- 2x CFT Stringers- Lightweight filament wound carbon composite rod offering rigidity and durability.
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- Slotted Channels- Slotted channels are a slender and deeper channel design with less graduation. These channels offer optimum control in bigger and heavier waves.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive, crescent Tails are the preferred tail shape of the pro team's. CNC cut for maximum precision.
- 55/45 Double Rails