NMD Ben Player Control PE Bat Tail Bodyboard
Mr Triple-Double, like a fine wine Ben Player gets better with age. Achieving an unprecedented Triple-double, by securing his 3rd IBA World Title and a second Riptide Bodyboarder of the Year award, BP has further etched his name in bodyboarding history. Defining a generation with a patented style and 110% focus on dominating line-ups from Pipeline to Padang, the Player template is product of 1000’s of hours spent in the ocean. The wide nose and tail sync perfectly with a relatively low wide-point, creating a unique prone curve built to carve tight in the pocket and project out of the thickest lips. Available in 6 premium construction lay-ups, the Player oozes high-performance out of each and every cell.
Re-Stocking sizes 41.5" and 42.5" Spring 2021
- Core: NMD ETHAFOAM™ PE CORE The industry standard since day one, extruded 2.5lb PE (Polyethylene) offers a medium density core with a softer flex suitable for cooler waters and optimal cushioning properties for riders learning to land their first aerial maneuvers.
- Stringer: 2x EXT Stringers are high-strength, epoxy fibre tubes for increased stiffness and board life. (Note: Stringers do not prevent creasing – please check for stringer placement when drilling leash plug)
- Deck: 8lb PE decking (A super comfortable decking material that is designed to allow your body to lock with your board. Also very durable.)
- Slick: WAVESLICK HD- Hard wearing, high-density slick bottom skin for improved board stiffness and speed.
- Channels: Graduated Channels (Ensure that the rider gets enough hold on the waves without being locked into undesirable situations.)
- Tail: Bat Tail -
- The protruding bulb increases the boards planning surface at the tail area for down the line speed with wings that lock the tail in throughout the turn. Machine rounded for rider comfort. Bat Tails are looser which provides you less control, but makes it easier to do 360 spinners.
- Deck Contours- Ergonomic deck contouring is designed to lock the body into position and improve hand grip.
Additional Features: Bull Grips (Small bulbs on the underside of the nose of the board that enhance grip and control), Nose and Tail Buffers (An additional layer of padding on the nose and tail of the board that promotes longevity and durability.), 55/45 Double Rails.