Lewy Finnegan Guru PP SNPP Bodyboard
Pride Bodyboards Lewy Finnegan Guru PP
A legendary board for a legendary Aussie man, the Guru was designed to be as versatile as Lewy Finnegan; without compromise. The 1.9 PCF PP core combined with Carbon Fiber stringer & mesh layer will provide you with the stiffness & recoil you'll need in power surf and a long lasting board. The Guru is the only choice for riders who own podiums and stack serious footage.
- Lewy Finnegans Signature Template
- Core- POLYPROPYLENE (PP)
- 1X CFT STRINGER- A high-grade filament wound composite-fiber tube rod placed inside of the core of the board for increased board strength and spring-like recoil.
- SURLYN® Slick Bottom- Surlyn is a unique, rubber like combination of ethylene resins and other copolymers invented and manufactured by the chemical geniuses at DuPont. Unlike rigid plastics, Surlyn has amazing flexural stiffness that allows a board to conform and contort to the curve of the wave when controlled by applied pressure from the rider. When the torque is released, the dynamic memory properties of the Surlyn deliver instant recoil, projecting the board onto the next section. Surlyn is so strong that it is used as the cover for golf balls due to its unique abilities to resist cutting and abrasions from golf club impact. Surlyn is the slick of choice for high end bodyboards.
- REACT MESH - Diamond shaped mesh weave fused between the boards core and slick bottom skin for enhanced stiffness and recoil.
- NOSE AND TAIL BUMPERS- Extra padding along the edge of the board to give extra strength and durability, making your board last much longer.
- Parallel Channels
CRESCENT TAIL- Classic 45 degree angle on a 385 degree radius cut. Loose and responsive.